Draft, Publish, & Sign Contracts with Ease
- Create contracts within clickwrap technology platforms as easily as you would write in Word or Google Docs. All this means is creating content, or even pasting content from your contracts into the platform to send to your signers.
- Officially import and publish these contracts into the system and send them off to your customers. Once contracts are sent, identity authentication is handled by emailing your contract to your signers.
- Once the contract is received via email, it gets even easier!
- Your signers open their email, review the contracts, suggest changes inline, then sign them by submitting a mobile-friendly clickwrap form.
- This can be accomplished in a matter of seconds; all it takes is for your signer to click on the button indicating their approval.
- PactSafe clickwrap technology provides the fastest solution available to obtain binding electronic signatures for any contract. Click-to-sign agreements are compliant with ESIGN laws including:
- The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (E-SIGN) Act (15 U.S.C. §§7001-7031)
- The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) (7A Pt. 1 U.LA. 211, 211-99 (2002))
- Additionally many states have adopted some form of the UETA
- PactSafe’s Signature Acceleration Platform has been designed with these laws in mind and are legally binding.