Draft, Publish, & Sign Contracts Seamlessly
Draft & Publish
- Creating click through agreements can be as easy as writing in Word or Google Docs. All this means is creating content, or even pasting content from your contracts into the platform to send to your signers.
- Officially import and publish these contracts into the system and send them off to your customers. Contracts are sent, identity authentication is handled by emailing your contract to your signers, and customer acceptance gets even easier!
Sending Contracts to be Signed
- Getting customers to sign your contracts is as easy as sending an email. Intended signers open their email, review the contracts, suggest changes inline, then sign by submitting a mobile-friendly click through agreement.
- This can be accomplished in a matter of seconds; all it takes is for your signer to click on the button indicating their approval.
- PactSafe technology provides the fastest solution available to obtain binding electronic signatures for any contract. Click through agreements are completely legal and easy to execute.
PactSafe’s contract execution platform has been designed with esignature laws in mind, including:
- The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (E-SIGN) Act (15 U.S.C. §§7001-7031)
- The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) (7A Pt. 1 U.LA. 211, 211-99 (2002))
- Additionally many states have adopted some form of the UETA