We are thrilled to announce our new blog series, PactSafe Take 5, where we dive into how different industries and professionals are adapting to new technologies and using them to improve how they do business with customers. The best part? These valuable features will take little more than 5 minutes out of your day.
In our first Take 5 feature, marketing tech consultant Liz Prugh is joined by guest Doug Karr, CEO and founder of DK New Media. DK New Media specializes in leveraging online mediums for business, including blogging, video, mobile, social networking, social bookmarking, search engine marketing and optimization. Doug is also the founder of MarTech, an online community that discusses the latest news, best practices, products and services for online marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing and more.
Tune in for details on:
- How consumer behavior has changed business behavior in the last 5 years
- How the buying process in software has changed
- The biggest compliant about dealing with software vendors in the sales process
- Who SaaS companies can learn from with regards to onboarding processes
- Doug's thoughts on the next big tech explosion!
Want to be featured in our next Take 5 feature? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.