Use click through agreements on your website to gain customer acceptance, fast!
When constructed properly, a click through agreement that uses a button labeled "I AGREE" or something similar is just as sufficient to indicate customer acceptance of online terms as an ink-and-pen signature.
The speed and ease of clickable agreements are great, but an additional advantage includes triggered recordkeeping. As fast as a contract is signed, a durable electronic record is made at the same time. Tossing paper files allows you to go fully digital with clickwrap-style agreements.
Quickly & legally bind customers to enforceable terms with click through agreements.
- Clickable contracts are faster than any other method available for finalizing a contract. When using a well placed, obvious button for finalization, this can include gaining customer acceptance for:
- Terms of Service
- Subscription Renewal
- Software Upgrade
- Login flows
- Checkout flows
- That same technology that was once primarily used on the internet for terms of service agreements can now be utilized for all your contracts. PactSafe products use this type of agreement to sign contracts, and they're constructed with court decisions and eSignature laws in mind. Sleep well at night knowing your fast & easy contracts are fully enforceable.
Create automatic, secure records, automagically.
- All information transferred to and from PactSafe is 256-bit SSL encrypted, including usernames and passwords. PactSafe can be used directly on your website creating a clean, organized format for your company's signature acceptance.
- Our Legal System of Record is designed to keep your contracts secure and prevent tampering of your electronic signatures and electronic records. A unique record is maintained of every contract prior to party acceptance as well as record of each revision following. It's all downloadable or shareable via PDF for easy integration into your existing contract management systems.
- Additionally, all static files and electronic signature information are encrypted in Amazon's S3 servers, which are housed in an ISO 27001 certified data center.
Easily capture customer data on your website and simplify your recordkeeping at the same time.